Unleash the geothermal potential
(Video in German) By 2050, geothermal energy can cover 25% of Switzerland's heating needs in a CO2-neutral way: a contribution to the energy transition and the reduction of CO2 emissions.
- The earth provides lasting heat: a dormant energy potential beneath our feet.
- A new value chain with regional jobs is created. Different professions work together.
- Be part of it and shape the future!
Connect - effective networking for
- Federal (national), cantonal (regional) and municipal (local) authorities
Political decision-makers, energy, environment and spatial planning departments, economic departments
- Energy suppliers
Industrial utilities, district heating networks, energy producers
Geologists, water and environmental specialists, energy experts, urban and spatial planners, architects, engineers, project managers, ...
- Component suppliers, contractors
Boreholes, well components, geothermal probes, energy piles, measuring devices and techniques, software, simulation, ...
- Consumers of heat and cold
Real estate owners, industry, crafts, data centres, agriculture, fish farming, ...
- Universities and research centres
Professors, doctoral students, students
Institutions interested in long-term investments for carbon reduction
Possibilities and challenges with geothermal energy
- First hand information on projects and international trends:
- Heat and cold in urban areas, for industry, for agriculture
- The subsoil as a energy storage
- Electricity, lithium, CO2 capture
- Knowing, protecting and using underground resources
- Speaker panel with experts from geology, energy, environment, economics, authorities, research and industry
- Plenary and interactive parallel sessions
National and international partnerships
- Exchange of knowledge, experience, technologies, products, services
- Integration of partial solutions into complete systems
- Cooperation between authorities (framework conditions), industry (implementation) and universities (newest knowledge)
- Translation DE / FR / EN
- Effective Networking with
- Participants profiles
- Matchmaking for prearranged 1to1 meetings
- Thematic sessions, networking sessions
- Exhibition of products and services
- Publish your profile with your competences, products, services, projects: Possible as soon you have registered. Your profile is your business card for the 1to1 meetings. As earlier you publish, as more visibility you get!
- Book in advance 1to1 meetings at the event: Booking of meetings will open beginning of September.
- Exhibit your products: Become exhibition partner
- Participate in thematic sessions: select the sessions of your interest. Participants will receive access to all sessions after the forum.
On site and online
The event is designed to happen on site, in compliance with the sanitary measures, as well as online. On site participation allows more live interactions, e.g. during breaks, and you benefit from energizing food and drinks. However, on line participants can attend all sessions and also have 1to1 meetings with other participants who are on site and online.
Programme with all speakers available here.
(click on the different sessions to see the details)
|Standard||400 CHF||300 CHF|
|Member Geothermie-Suisse||280 CHF||180 CHF|
Prices excl. VAT
Prices on site including food & drinks.
Not member of Geothermie-Suisse?
Membership provides many advantages, e.g. special price on events and courses for continuous education on different topics related to geothermal energy. Become member and benefit from member price for this forum by clicking the related tick-box in the registration.