1to1 Meetings - How does it work?
Find out in the participant's list who has complementary competences for your projects and activities. Book them in advance for prearranged 1to1 meetings. You will receive a personal schedule for 15 minutes meetings in parallel to the different event sessions.
- Register via the green "Register now" button
- Publish your profile with offers/requests and manage 1to1 meetings in advance and on-site (more information below).
2) Publish your cooperation profile, showcase what you offer and need
Create a clear and concise cooperation profile to raise your visibility on this platform. Your profile should describe
- who you are
- what you can offer / what you need
- what type of cooperation you are looking for / who you are interested to meet
A profile easily understandable for others will generate significantly more meeting requests. Your profile will be visible before, during and after the event.
3) Browse profiles of attendees
Search in other profiles and find out who is offering cooperation opportunities fitting your needs and searching for competences corresponding to what you offer.
4) Send & receive meeting requests
Be active not reactive. As soon the option to request meetings will be activated, browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet at the event. Adding a meaningful remark why you are interested in a meeting will increase the chance that your request will be accepted.
- Everybody can send meeting requests to everyone.
- Incoming meeting requests have to be accepted to be scheduled.
5) Matchmaking Event
- Shortly before the event you will receive your meeting schedule by email.
- A paper version may also be handed out at the registration desk.
- TIP: Download the "b2match" mobile app at the bottom of the page (iOS/Android) to
* get access to your meeting schedule on your mobile phone
* be informed about last-minute changes (bookings, cancellations)
* manage additional meetings on-site (send/receive/confirm requests)
B2B Meetings - A short youtube intro